"...Two roads diverged in a wood and I- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference"

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bourton-on-the-Water

December 15, 2009
Today we decided to go souvenir shopping in Bourton-on-the-Water with our friend Kristi who is from Tennessee and lives across the street from us. We are leaving this Saturday for Paris, so we really don't have much time left. B on the Water is one of my favorite local villages because even with the rain today, it's friendly and quaint. We just roamed the streets going in and out of the shops. Today it was 1* C, and we even got a minute of snow! Hopefully the storms hold off till we are safe at home. I don't want to spend Christmas in France or at the airport. We had some hot chocolate, and then headed home. This week I've been using every excuse I get to eat crumpets, sticky pudding, and even leeks. There are lots of things I'm going to miss, but I am getting really excited to come home. Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment