"...Two roads diverged in a wood and I- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference"

Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Roundabout Walk

December 17, 2009
This afternoon I took a walk to the horses, and ended up walking to Cernywick, South Cerney, and around my favorite lake. Its funny how you can start in one directon and end up giong in the opposite. I was able to visit all my favorite places at one time. I'm going to miss the walks here, so I tried to spend as much time as possible enjoying the scenery. It was freezing outside, and even started snowing. I explored almost every footpath I came across, and ALMOST the whole time knew where I was going. Its kinda fun knowing your way around a little village in England. One of the best parts was that I found out that all are somehow interconnected, so I went on a huge loop. I'm going to take another walk tomorrow if the weather permits. I can't believe that there is only 2 days till Paris, 5 days till we get home, and 8 till Christmas! YAY! So many wonderful things at once!


I saw this "house" while exploring. I couldn't help taking a picture, it is amazing! I would buy it any day. The vines, the water mill, the wicker hut in the back... Adorable!



I'm going to miss the lovely stone walls, the squishy trails, and the peace of walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment