"...Two roads diverged in a wood and I- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference"

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Saying Goodbyes

December 16, 2009
Yesterday was my last day in youth group. I can't believe that we are leaving for Paris on Saturday morning. It was hard to say goodbye to all the friends I've made here, but I can't help being completely excited to come home. We said goodbye to Kristi yesterday as well since they left this morning to spend Christmas in the States. I got pictures and emails, so I'm covered. It's kinda cool having friends from England. These next few days I'm going to enjoy England as much as possible and enjoy it to the full. Yesterday I ate about 5 crumpets. We heard yesterday that the train line we are taking through the chunnel to France is going on strike this weekend. Fortunately they have enough staff to continue running it. I told my aunt, if they aren't going to run it, we better start walking. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! That's so cool! I can't wait for you to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friends look nice! Cant wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete