"...Two roads diverged in a wood and I- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference"

Monday, November 16, 2009

Bath: The Fashion Museum, Walking, and GELATO

Yesterday we took my Grandparents to Bath, since it is definitely one of our favorite places. We mostly just walked around and explored. We had lunch at The Pump Room right next to the Baths, and it was delicious, but took ages! I ordered a tomato soup and it was nice to get some warm food. We walked around the shops afterward and found a man doing a show. He was juggling, riding a unicycle, and blowing fire. It was entertaining and the kids LOVED it. Afterward, we stopped by the Fashion Museum and decided to go through and check it out since it supposedly had 400 years of fashion in it. It was disappointing though since it didn't have barely anything inside past the 60's. All well. By that time it was about 3 o'clock and getting late. To end our trip, we walked along the River Avon and pick up some gelato. I chose caramel cream and it was lovely! I can't wait till two weeks when I get to go to Rome with my Grandparents and get some real Italian Gelato! (And of course see the sights).




The Pump Room




One of these apartments (~4 windows width and 3 windows up) is 2.4 million pounds. ($3.8 million)






This is an ambulance... You'd see that from a distance.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That sounds like so much fun! I love your pictures so much. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That look like so much fun I am so jealous of you! I miss you like no other!

    ReplyDelete