"...Two roads diverged in a wood and I- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference"

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Lakes

The other day after being cooped up doing homework while the sun shined, I decided to escape the house for a bit and go for a run. I will dearly miss the footpaths here. I started in the direction of South Cerney but kept finding different paths which took me to a cafe. After exploring for awhile, I followed a different path that went to a beautiful secluded lake. It was nice to take a break from the busy sightseeing and schoolwork and just relax and sit by this lake. Wanting to share the beauty with you guys, I pulled out my camera to capture the moment, and found that I had taken the battery out earlier to charge. I felt kinda dumb, so next time I go, I'll make sure to take loads of pictures.

Yesterday, I got to go to the church's youth group. It was really fun. There are some really nice people there my age and it has been really fun talking to them about the differences of the countries. Some don't even know where Oregon is! The most popular American vacationing place to them is Florida, go figure. Oregon is just a teensy bit different, don't you think?

The last couple of days have been incredibly windy! My grandparents are currently in Paris, so I have been catching up on HW so when they take me to Rome in a couple weeks, I wont' have to worry too much. Anyway, that's what I have been up to! I'll keep you all up to date, but I also love emails from you to see what you have been up to! Talk to you later!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Hanna you forgot that the battery was out thats so you!JK I love you! I cant wait for you to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny... That is totally something I would do, forget my camera battery! That is so cool...Florida, funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Running !!! i miss running with you Hanna, that's what we will do when you get back :) after we catch up of coarse . That's neat that you are going to the youth group there, its probably nice to get to know some of the people there, k well i will talk to you later .
    luv ya!

    ReplyDelete