"...Two roads diverged in a wood and I- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference"

Friday, November 20, 2009

Girls Night Out

My Grandparents get back from Paris today and we've been cleaning, and have plans to go to New Moon tonight! Woot Woot! I'm looking at our lake right now and it is beautiful! We have been seeing a huge lobster sized craw-dad that we are planning to catch. Crazy Americans! This is my 30th post! Hip Hip Hurray! I'm really looking forward to going to Rome, if anyone has any suggestions, let me know! We have plans to see most of the normal stuff, like the Pantheon, Colleseum, Vatican City... Well, I should probably get off and do my homework. Cheers!


Headed to the theater in Swindon!

2 comments:

  1. I went and saw New moon as well The other night. I thought it was really good! What did you think? ME and MEGAN love you more then a peguin loves sardines

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROME!!! thats gonna be so cool!!!
    i love you so much:) And hanna i know its hard not to be bored when im not there with you , hahahahha, just kidding . miss you and love ya!
    -megan

    ReplyDelete