"...Two roads diverged in a wood and I- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference"

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cotswold Farm Park!

October 28, 2009
Yesterday we went back to the farm without Rebecca and had a blast! We didn't do as much as the day before, but I took tons of pictures! My favorite place was Bunnytopia! They have a huge pen full of adorable bunnies that you can pet and feed. We watched the piglets too that were born on Sunday. The kids love going there! It is a really nice place just to relax... At least until the goats start eating your coat! Thank goodness I moved before he tore it!

They'd eat right out of your hands!

Like I said... Bunnytopia! There were at least 15!









I had to take it fast because it kept nibbling at my coat!

















This is one of my favorite photos. The changing colors of the country-side, winding roads, left side driving...

Today we are having lots of people over from Jo's work and have been busy cleaning and cooking. I got to make Boston Cream Cupcakes that were yummy (we had to test them) but since we used wierd flour, they sunk :(. All Well, they looked perfect in the oven! I'm sure they will get eaten though!
This is without the chocolate glaze.

No comments:

Post a Comment