"...Two roads diverged in a wood and I- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference"

Friday, October 16, 2009

Kicking Back

Hello from the UK! We are all doing well, except my poor cousin Morgan! Poor guy has a fever. We've been going on walks, doing schoolwork, and I have really started to settle in. The house is very comfortable and our piggies (the swans) visit us every day!

Something you can pick up at the local grocery store.... WINE GUM


You know me, the user of horrible disciplinary tactics, sent my cousin to his room for ten minutes, came to let him out, and he had fallen asleep half way out of his room!



This is a cool little fish and chips place, but it only served them on Monday, so we are going back next week! Every building that I've been in is built out of old stone, and has worn down wooden floors. Its a cool feeling being in a 500 year old house. Oh, and they are all about 6 feet tall! A tough obstacle for my 6'8" uncle!

This is a gorgeous park we found one day on a walk, tons of sun, swans, and a playground for the kids!


This is my favorite spot to sit, read and soak up the sun.... When its out! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment