"...Two roads diverged in a wood and I- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference"

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More Walks

Two days ago, after having a long day of homework, I decided to go on a walk. That is one of the things I will deffinetly miss when I go home. There are about four public footpaths from where we live and others branch off of it. Tyanin, Chloe, Morgan and I walked towards the footpaths, and decided to go to the River Thames. Unfortunately, we weren't able to make it the whole 1.5 miles. But, I am looking forward to going back, and maybe taking a run there. The paths are very well taken care of and that have beautiful scenery every where you look. It is the law to have a footpath through your farms for people to go through, so we could also cut through the field of cows!


Anyway, yesterday, a friend of ours from church, Rebecca, took us to a local farm. She has three adorable kids named Emily, Megan, and Ethan. It was so fun! We went for a tractor ride, fed the sheep, watched the yaks, and even got to sit in a pen full of bunnies to pet! The only problem was.... I forgot my camera! Fortunately, we are going again soon, so I will deffinetly take lots of pics for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment