"...Two roads diverged in a wood and I- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference"

Friday, October 30, 2009

Partay!

Well, the party went very well. We had delicious food and they liked my cupcakes! I got to meet lots of very nice people from many different places. There were people from Brazil, Turkey, Finland, and even someone from Beverton! I also got to meet another Hannah from Finland but she pronounced her name Honna. I met one family who actually lived in Chandler, AR for a short time, and that is where I lived for a few years when I was young. It was fun to talk to them and get a feel for the different cultures. I carved a pumpkin for decoration, since Jo was going to teach them how to carve them. Here in the UK, barely any people carve them so it was fun to watch.
The final outcome. I took the extra batter and put it in a cake pan to bake.
The kids.... Is that a knife in his hand!

My pumpkin. Exclusively designed by Tyanin.


ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment