"...Two roads diverged in a wood and I- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference"

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Adventure Awaits

I have been offered the amazing and incredible opportunity to spend three months in London, England! My uncle Joe is working there through Intel and my aunt decided to take her four kids and go also. As most of you have probably guessed, raising four kids is hard enough, let alone in a foreign country! So I get to go along and be a "nanny"! I feel like the luckiest 14 year old girl alive! While we're there, we'll travel through Spain, Rome, Venice, Brussels, Scotland, and then spend five days in Paris. Today is the day we fly out, and I am impatient for the adventure to begin. I'm flying out with my aunt Coryell and the kids; Tyannin, Chloe, Morgan, and Ande. Today we're just kicking back and playing the wii... a nice way to spend my last day in America! Of course we also must clean, pack, stress.... All those great things that come before the trip. Our flight leaves tonight at around 10:45 pm, and we fly to Washington DC, where we take a 7 hr. plane to London.

No comments:

Post a Comment