"...Two roads diverged in a wood and I- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference"

Monday, October 5, 2009

Jet Lag!

I HATE JET LAG! It is about 4:30 AM and I cannot go to bed. We have church in the morning and I know that I will be exhausted. I was looking out my window a minute ago and even though the stars are not very bright, I could see the big dipper right out my window and it looks so much bigger here! I haven’t seen the moon yet, but I’m sure it is just as pretty in England as it is in America. (It’s the real dipper in big life Becca! Lol) The nights are very pretty. Since the sun will be coming up soon, there is a pretty pink lining around the horizon. I should probably try to get some sleep so I can function in the morning!

1 comment:

  1. Did you bring a laptop? I am sry! that is crazy! Good night!

    ReplyDelete